The patient portal is a user friendly application designed to provide a secure environment to access all your insurance information at your convenience!
- New patients or to register please use this link to register a new account.
- Existing patients sign into your account.
Please contact our office staff for assistance or questions regarding how to use the patient portal.
To become a patient simply call to expedite the process of obtaining aa appointment. When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- Last six months of filled medications from your pharmacy (if any)
We and will work with you and your insurance company to get the care you need. We accept all major insurance and offer payment plans.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Gallagher Bassett
- Independent Medical Exam
- Johns Eastern
- Second opinion referral
- Simple Health
- Tricare Prime
- United Healthcare
- Veterans’ Choice
- Aetna Coventry
- Heritage Summit
- Rock Port
- Three Rivers
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- ASIPP – American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- ASRA – American Society Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- ISASS – The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- Spine Intervention Society
Please call our office today at 813-513-8477 (TIPS) to schedule an appointment or to ask questions.